Guiding Paths to Mental Wellness
About the Mental Health Program
Our program is designed to serve adults and older youth, ranging from 14 to 64 years of age, who are seeking mental health support. We cater to both English and Spanish-speaking individuals who have insurance coverage through the Oregon Health Plan (OHP) or prefer to pay out-of-pocket. Our dedicated staff is committed to providing mental health counseling and emotional support to clients in both English and Spanish. We understand the importance of cultural diversity and aim to ensure that individuals from Latino/a/x language and cultural minorities receive the care they need.
Our primary goal is to offer comprehensive mental health assessment, treatment, and support to individuals who are facing challenges related to mental health diagnoses, life events, and relationship difficulties. We recognize that these issues can be incredibly stressful and may cause distress or hinder the ability to carry out daily activities effectively. By providing the necessary support, we aim to improve the overall well-being and quality of life for our clients.
Mental Health Services Providers
What Sets Us Apart
- Bilingual and Bicultural Mental Health Providers: Our Mental Health Department takes pride in having three professionals who are bilingual and bicultural, proficient in both English and Spanish. This ensures that language barriers are minimized, and clients can fully express themselves in their preferred language. Our team members understand the nuances of both cultures, creating a more inclusive and comfortable environment for our clients.
- Spanish-Language-Specific Therapist and Support Group: We have a dedicated therapist who specializes in providing therapy in Spanish. This therapist not only offers individual counseling but also facilitates a Spanish Language DV support group. This initiative recognizes the unique needs of Spanish-speaking individuals and provides a safe space for support and healing.
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors: In addition to mental health counseling, our program has four therapists who are also Certified Alcohol and Drug counselors. This specialization allows us to increase our insight into supporting individuals struggling with substance abuse around their mental health.
- EMDR-Trained Therapists: Three of our therapists are fully trained in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), a specialized therapy technique widely recognized for its effectiveness in treating trauma and related mental health conditions. Two of these EMDR therapists are bilingual, ensuring that individuals who prefer therapy in Spanish can benefit from this evidence-based approach.
- Board Approved Clinical Supervisors: We are proud to have two therapists within our program who are Board approved Clinical Supervisors. Their expertise and experience enable them to provide clinical supervision and guidance to our team, ensuring the highest quality of care for our clients.