Coalition Coordinator - East Multnomah County
This position provides support for the East Multnomah County Coalition and its day-to-day operations.
- Work with members of the Coalition and legal applicant staff to meet the grant goals and objectives.
- Provides developmental support to grow the Latinx and youth coalition.
- Assist as needed in the recruitment and retention of coalition members.
- Support and assist with fundraising activities.
- Assist with the implementation of public relations and communication strategies.
- Develop marketing and media materials as needed.
- Develop and maintain the 12-sector representation.
- Provide support for various workshops, trainings, programs, events, etc.
- Serve on various prevention and networking-related groups and committees.
- To make group presentations to various schools and community organizations.
- Build and maintain community partnerships with appropriate coalitions, organizations, schools, and committees.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Other duties as required.
- A Bachelor’s degree and one year of direct experience either in community engagement or coalition work.
- Certified Prevention Specialist preferred but not required. Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual/bicultural English/Spanish preferred but not required.
Share Your Qualifications
To express your interest in this position, follow these steps:
- Prepare your resume and cover letter, highlighting your qualifications and four professional references.
- Upload your resume, cover letter, and references in PDF format through the form below.
- Review your submission for accuracy before clicking submit.
Only submissions through our online portal will be considered. Incomplete or improperly submitted forms may not be reviewed.