This position is responsible for performing clerical tasks within an office setting.
- Answer and direct calls in a polite and friendly manner.
- Provide general referral information as needed.
- Utilizing the appropriate guidelines, respond to general client and community partner inquiries.
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner and answer any questions they have.
- Log deliveries and follow protocol for staff picking up orders.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to the correct person/department.
- Drive to run errands as needed, such as taking deposits to the bank and mail to the post office.
- Responsible for administering and maintaining the conference room schedule.
- Print and track postage for various programs.
- Administer the Basic Needs program, which includes maintaining the database of tracking requests. Also includes coordinating with Ant Farm to provide them with the order information they may need.
- Administer and maintain office items such as copy paper, workroom supplies, office supplies, and restroom supplies.
- Data entry as needed.
- Create staff ID badges and order business cards.
- Load Tri-met Hop cards for clients.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Other duties as required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least three months of direct experience.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required.
Share Your Qualifications
To express your interest in this position, follow these steps:
- Prepare your resume and cover letter, highlighting your qualifications and four professional references.
- Upload your resume, cover letter, and references in PDF format through the form below.
- Review your submission for accuracy before clicking submit.
Only submissions through our online portal will be considered. Incomplete or improperly submitted forms may not be reviewed.