We provide mental health services to individuals, couples and families. These services are available in English and Spanish.
Mental Health Services can help with:
- Grief and bereavement
- Communication skills
- Trauma and posttraumatic stress
- Eating disorders
- Anger management
- Relationship stress
- Situational stress and transitions such as divorce, job loss, military deployment
Our services also include these specialties:
- Drug and alcohol treatment for adolescents
- Support and training for community programs in a variety of areas
- Prepare-Enrich inventory for relationship enhancement
- Marriage preparation - 2 Become 1 Program
Our fees fall within the norms of usual and customary rates for the mental health profession. Our licensed clinicians accept some insurance plans. We offer a sliding fee scale and low-income options for persons who may need financial consideration.
Our main office is located at 6200 SE King Road, Portland, Oregon 97222.
To schedule an appointment, call 503-546-6377.