WorkPlace Solutions goes beyond job placement services to offer you a unique, high-quality experience.
From the beginning, we’ve made strong life-long customer relationships our priority. When you partner with us, you will experience our dedication to quality in every interaction. Because we want to be your staffing partner for life we go the extra mile - to give you a level of service you just won’t find anywhere else.
A short visit allows us assess your employment needs and identify current and future job openings.
Northwest Family Services’ highly trained, experienced and professional Employment Specialists will:
- Consult with you about your current and future employment needs.
- Provide pre-screened, ready-to-work applicants with a wide range of skills and abilities.
- Save you time and money by helping you with the hiring process.
- Help you hire employees that can help build your business and bring unique experiences and understanding that transform a workplace.
Northwest Family Services will help you:
- Free assistance in the hiring process
- Increased retention
- Enhance job performance
- Retain qualified, motivated employees
Hiring a Qualified Person with a Disability
NWFS employment specialists also place qualified people with disabilities. People with disabilities represent a trillion dollar market segment and attract new customers and their families, friends, and associates to businesses. Ninety-two percent of all consumers are more favorable toward companies that employ people with disabilities. In addition, your business may be eligible for tax incentives when you hire a person with disabilities. Contact NWFS employment specialists now to find out more.