Job Search & Career Advancement Workshops
WorkSource Clackamas offers workshops to assist you with all aspects of your job search, from ways to revitalize your resume to job retention skills, interview techniques, positive communication and more.
In order for you to apply for the jobs at WorkSource, you must first register on the iMatch site – (Ctrl + click or copy and paste in a browser): www.imatchskills.org
- Click on Job Seekers Click Here
- Click on REGISTRATION/LOGIN and create an account
- If you think you have an account already, click on Forgot your username or password?
- Click on Are you a new user? Create your account
- Fill in all the necessary information especially the information with *.
- Make sure you input your FULL social security number. Also, upload your resume or fill in the form (even if you just input a bare bones resume). This will speed up the process to get you registered into our system. The iMatch system interfaces with our system. Pay attention to your JS (Job Seeker) number and write it down. This is what I need to find you in our system.
- When you get to the Welcome screen look to the left side of the screen and section 1 should be check off. Do section 2 which is like a resume builder and complete that. Fill out as completely as possible so potential future employers can see what you have done as well as your skill sets.
- Call the WorkSource phone # 971-673-6400 to complete the Welcome Process www.worksourceoregon.org/centers.html
Unfortunately they are not accepting in-person appointments at this time.
File a UI (Unemployment Insurance) claim online here:
WorkSource Oregon is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services, and alternate formats are available to individuals with disabilities and language services to individuals with limited English proficiency free of cost upon request. TTY/TDD – dial 7-1-1 toll free relay service. Access free online relay service at: www.sprintrelayonline.com
WorkSource Oregon es un programa que respeta la igualdad de oportunidades. Disponemos de servicios o ayudas auxiliares, formatos alternos para personas con discapacidades y asistencia de idiomas para personas con conocimiento limitado del inglés, a pedido y sin costo. Llame al 7-1-1 para asistencia gratuita TTY/TDD para personas con dificultades auditivas. Obtenga acceso gratis en Internet por medio del siguiente sitio: www.sprintrelayonline.com