To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Be sure to attach your cover letter & resume.
This position is responsible for the administration of the Behavioral Health Electronic Health Records (EHR) system.
- Review and submit insurance claims for Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder providers.
- Correct failed/denied claims and resubmit.
- Administer the EHR system.
- Process reimbursement payments and provider reimbursements statements for payroll.
- Verify Medicaid eligibility and authorization of services for clients.
- Review and submit DHS billing.
- Act as administrator on MOTs, CIM, and Office Ally.
- Assist new providers with NPI, Medicaid, and CCO registrations.
- Train staff on how to use the EHR system.
- Administer provider’s licenses and certificates.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 1 – 2 years of office/administrative experience.
- Experience with an EHR system preferred.
If you want a job that helps you make a difference every day, send a cover letter and resume.
Northwest Family Services, through our mission, practices and the services we offer, are committed to the belief that all people deserve dignity and respect. As we serve our communities, we will continue to work together to listen, to learn, and to act to overcome historic values and structures that have led to discrimination and inequities.
We are committed to creating a culture of belonging, where all staff are valued and given opportunity to grow and succeed equitably. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, sexual orientation, primary language, ethnic background or socioeconomic status. NWFS pursues policies, strategies, and programs which promote diversity, inclusion, and equity in our daily work. We seek staff who share our vision and commitment to our communities.
Prior to a new hire, a background check including criminal record history will be conducted. Information from the background check will not necessarily preclude employment.
Up-to-date Covid 19-vaccination is required for new hires unless the employee is granted a medical or religious accommodation. Employees can request an accommodation once an offer of employment has been made.