To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Be sure to attach your cover letter & resume.
This position is responsible to input, monitor, and follow up on data collected from participants in our Housing Stability programs.
This is a part time position working approximately 20 hours/week.
- In a timely manner, accurately enter data into the HMIS and Leonor systems.
- Maintain and update data as needed.
- Ensure data is correct by performing interim updates, exits, follow up, and audits. Coordinate with the Case Managers in order to collect additional or missing information.
- Respond to county data reports.
- Will be required to know and understand all of the Housing Stability programs.
- Generate reports as needed and ensure the information is correct.
- Compile digital and hard copy intake data forms in the proper online files using established naming protocols.
- Work with and train team members to ensure the correct use of the Universal Intake Form and other HMIS data collection.
- Ensure that the data collection forms are current and accurate.
Education / Experience
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum six months of experience successfully entering data.
- Experience with HMIS is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and be able to consistently enter data accurately.
- Able to successfully organize and maintain large quantities of data.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with very little supervision.
Northwest Family Services, through our mission, practices and the services we offer, are committed to the belief that all people deserve dignity and respect. As we serve our communities, we will continue to work together to listen, to learn, and to act to overcome historic values and structures that have led to discrimination and inequities.
We are committed to creating a culture of belonging, where all staff are valued and given opportunity to grow and succeed equitably. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, sexual orientation, primary language, ethnic background or socioeconomic status. NWFS pursues policies, strategies, and programs which promote diversity, inclusion, and equity in our daily work. We seek staff who share our vision and commitment to our communities.
Prior to a new hire, a background check including criminal record history will be conducted. Information from the background check will not necessarily preclude employment.
Up-to-date Covid 19-vaccination is required for new hires unless the employee is granted a medical or religious accommodation. Employees can request an accommodation once an offer of employment has been made.