To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to attach your cover letter & resume.
This position provides outreach, enrollment and navigation services to individuals and families.
- Assist with client applications by conducting orientations and enrollments by phone or in person.
- Verify eligibility, redirect referrals, and provide information to clients, care coordinators, and program staff.
- Process patient referrals for specialty services and coordinate financial assistance programs for uninsured clients.
- Problem-solve with clinics, providers, and patients in order to get clients connected to the appropriate care as well as resolve billing issues.
- Refer clients to appropriate insurance options.
- Assist clients with reporting changes, general troubleshooting and client assistance.
- Make follow-up phone calls
- Bilingual. Must be able to speak, read and write Spanish and English fluently.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of community and social service agencies.
- Community Health Worker certification preferred.
- Able to effectively present material to individuals or groups.
- Experience with trauma informed approach.
- Experience working with youths and adults who have been affected by adverse childhood experiences.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
We offer a generous benefits package and a supportive work culture. As a non-profit organization, full time employees may be eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program.
If you want a job that helps you make a difference every day, send a cover letter and resume.
NWFS is committed to inclusive excellence by advancing equity and diversity in all that we do. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and encourage applications from members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups. Prior to a new hire, a background check including criminal record history will be conducted. Information from the background check will not necessarily preclude employment.
Vaccination is required for new hires unless the employee is granted a medical or religious accommodation. Employees can request an accommodation once an offer of employment has been made.