To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Be sure to attach your cover letter & resume.
This position works as a member of a treatment team providing evidence-based and community-based mental health support to clients and their families.
- Screen and conduct client assessments for program eligibility.
- Conduct interviews to evaluate the client’s and their family’s eligibility for mental health services.
- Develop treatment plans as appropriate.
- Using program policies, participate in the direct treatment of clients and their families.
- Provide stabilization services as needed.
- Work collaboratively with treatment team members and community partners.
- Provide referrals as appropriate.
Education / Experience
- Bilingual/bicultural Spanish and English is required.
- Able to assess, diagnose, and treat youth and their families.
- Experience with effectively providing community-based mental health intervention, conflict resolution, and family engagement.
- Able to build and maintain rapport with youth and adults from diverse backgrounds and personalities.
Northwest Family Services, through our mission, practices and the services we offer, are committed to the belief that all people deserve dignity and respect. As we serve our communities, we will continue to work together to listen, to learn, and to act to overcome historic values and structures that have led to discrimination and inequities.
We are committed to creating a culture of belonging, where all staff are valued and given opportunity to grow and succeed equitably. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, sexual orientation, primary language, ethnic background or socioeconomic status. NWFS pursues policies, strategies, and programs which promote diversity, inclusion, and equity in our daily work. We seek staff who share our vision and commitment to our communities.
Prior to a new hire, a background check including criminal record history will be conducted. Information from the background check will not necessarily preclude employment.
Up-to-date Covid 19-vaccination is required for new hires unless the employee is granted a medical or religious accommodation. Employees can request an accommodation once an offer of employment has been made.