To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to attach your cover letter & resume
Our local, non-profit agency is looking for a part time Recruiter with excellent customer service skills.
- With direction create and administer a recruiting plan.
- Consult with managers to discover open positions and specific job objectives.
- In collaboration with hiring managers, write and post ads for open positions.
- Review resumes, conduct screening interviews with potential candidates, and forward the most qualified candidates to the hiring manager.
- Schedule interviews.
- Do reference checks and background checks.
- Maintain recruiting records.
Education / Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required.
- Previous experience as a recruiter.
Northwest Family Services, through our mission, practices and the services we offer, are committed to the belief that all people deserve dignity and respect. As we serve our communities, we will continue to work together to listen, to learn, and to act to overcome historic values and structures that have led to discrimination and inequities.
We are committed to creating a culture of belonging, where all staff are valued and given opportunity to grow and succeed equitably. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, sexual orientation, primary language, ethnic background or socioeconomic status. NWFS pursues policies, strategies, and programs which promote diversity, inclusion, and equity in our daily work. We seek staff who share our vision and commitment to our communities.
Prior to a new hire, a background check including criminal record history will be conducted. Information from the background check will not necessarily preclude employment.
Up-to-date Covid 19-vaccination is required for new hires unless the employee is granted a medical or religious accommodation. Employees can request an accommodation once an offer of employment has been made.