Katherine Fay holds a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling. She has experience working with survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence as a trauma-informed counselor advocate and has completed the 40 hour Domestic Violence Advocate Training. Katherine has experience as a counselor advocate providing resource and support services to high school students struggling with the incarceration of a family member as well as transitional aged youth experiencing homelessness. Additionally, she has worked in the school setting providing crisis counseling and support services for K-12 students and families on topics relating to psychosocial child development, challenging classroom behavior, learning disabilities and IEP concerns. She has also provided low cost community counseling services to adults experiencing depression, anxiety and other mental health disorders.
- MHACBO QMHP-R Certification
- Associate Professional Clinical Counselor registered (California)
- NPI # 1083183511
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Suicide Prevention Training
- Mandated Reporter General Training
- 40 Hour Domestic Violence Advocate Training