Mr. Seemann has 10 years of experience in the teaching, training, and staff development industry. He is 1 of 40 Career Development Facilitator Master Trainers for the National Career Development Association. He was Chairperson for the NCDA CDF Advisory Council for three years and was honored with the NCDA Presidential Recognition Award for leadership. He has trained over 500 State of Oregon Employment staff, as well as worked with community colleges, academic institutions, corporations, and nonprofit agencies across the country. Rob has multiple publications, including a chapter entitled, “Training and Leading Groups,” in the textbook, Career Development Facilitator Training, National Career Development Association, 2012.
- More than 10 years career counseling, teaching and leadership experience
- Experienced Employment & Life Skills Instructor
- Featured presenter at the National Career Development Association annual conference
- Master Trainer in career development facilitation
- Certified Poverty Coach
- Author of book: "How to Teach Job Search Skills"
- Holds a Master’s degree in Social Work