4-Week Summer Program
- Students will LEARN about photography, editing & community change.
- FUN fieldtrips!
- Students will display their photos so their VOICES will be heard through their words & images.
- Snacks will be provided!
8th-12th Grade teens in North Clackamas
July 9th - August 14th
Every Tuesday, & Thursday from 1:00 - 4:00 PM
Wednesdays 1:00-4:30 PM
Tuesday, August 14th 5:00-6:30PM!
Northwest Family Services, 6200 SE King Road Portland, OR 97222
For more information please contact Abigail Wells @ email@example.com
- First youth will learn about photography, editing and community change
- They will then take photos in the community of what the future might hold for them from their perspective.
- Youth will display their photos so their voices will be heard through their words & images.
- Youth will do this all while going on fun fieldtrips with other teens!